Credit Sesame is awarding $2,500 in college scholarships to students passionate about learning and achieving financial health.
Our scholarship is called “The Financial Literacy Scholarship” because our mission is to empower young adults to take charge of their credit and financial health. Twice per year, we award a student with a $2,500 scholarship to further their educational goals.
To apply, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Deadlines: October 30th and April 30th every year
- Open to all majors
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
You can find more detailed information on our scholarship award here: https://www.creditsesame.com/scholarship/