Trinity Christian College has partnered with Heartland ECSI, and is offering you the opportunity to receive your year-end IRS Form 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically. The form reports amounts for tuition and for scholarships and grants and is typically used to prepare a federal income tax return.
The benefits to receiving the form on-line are:
- More eco-friendly than sending through the mail.
- Earlier access to the form 1098-T than for the mailed form.
- Eliminates the chance that the mailed 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced after received.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Can receive the 1098-T form while traveling or away from home.
If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please provide your consent by following the link provided below and following the step by step instructions.
1098-T’s for calendar 2017 will be provided by the end of January 2018. If electronic consent is not received by January 1, 2018, the 1098-T will be mailed to the current address on file.
1098-T Electronic Consent
To give consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign up!
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the web form.
- Check the box and click submit.
It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please visit http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for Heartland ECSI.