The Red Cross Collegiate Leadership Program begins with an intense two weeks of training, mentoring and networking that will help you develop your leadership skills, discover your purpose, and prepare for your bright future. And that’s just the beginning: you’ll return to campus with a life-saving mission of organizing Red Cross blood drives for your classmates and community!
Through the Collegiate Leadership Program, you’ll become part of a special tradition of young people who work with the Red Cross, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) to:
- Inspire a new generation of Red Cross volunteers and leaders
- Promote diversity of Red Cross Blood Services Regions’ donor recruitment
- Champion a philanthropic cause
- Impact local communities
- Empower through training, mentoring and networking opportunities
- Foster leadership opportunities