The Red Cross Collegiate Leadership Program offers a unique scholarship opportunity for current student-leaders (sophomores) at NAIA or NCCAA colleges and universities.
The Red Cross Collegiate Leadership Program will expose young leaders to top executives and policy makers while giving them hands on experience in developing, implementing and evaluating leadership ideas and concepts. Those selected will create lifelong friendships with speakers and peers from this Program.
Participating student-leaders receive:
- A $2000 scholarship
- A two-week internship at the American Red Cross Headquarters in Washington D.C.
- Roundtrip transportation to Washington D.C., room, board, and stipend
- Coaching and mentoring by senior American Red Cross leadership and representatives from NAIA and NCCAA
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on your campus and community through organizing successful blood
drives that help save lives
Participating student-leaders must agree to:
- Attend the Red Cross Collegiate Leadership academy in Washington D.C., for two weeks in June
- Organize and market Red Cross blood drives/activities on campus
- Serve throughout your junior and senior years
Please follow the link for more information: https://www.redcrossblood.org/rccl.html